Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random Stuff

Today I decided that I was going to list the washer & dryer that we bought while apartment dwellers for sale on Craigslist. I went out in the garage to take pictures of the set, and when I opened the dryer, this is what I saw:



Apparently we forgot to remove the last load of clothes before we moved! Inside was a pair of sweatpants I'd been searching madly for but gave up for lost. If you're interested in a gently used Amana washer & dryer set, please let us know!

==========================================================

This weekend Nick was trying to finish up some drywall work upstairs, and suddenly we discovered that Jake had re-discovered his favorite hiding place in between the floorboards upstairs. Why he continues to hide there is beyond our comprehension because both times he has hid here, he's promptly received a bath upon exiting. Anyhow, this doesn't look very comfortable to me:



He eventually came out but decided he wasn't dirty enough to warrant a bath.

==========================================================

For those football fans out there, you may remember that the Colts won the Superbowl last year. Apparently if you win the Superbowl, the NFL spends millions of dollars to host an extravagant season kickoff show in your team's city. Indianapolis welcomed Hinder, Kelly Clarkson and Faith Hill on September 6th for a free show right on the circle. Since the office building where I work happens to be right on the circle, we had front-row seats to the madness:


Huge screen right outside my window


View from another window


People waiting to get into the concert.


Kelly Clarkson onstage.




Faith Hill

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow! Thanks for the great pics! I didn't get to go down to the concert, so I missed it all. Also, the deck looks amazing!