Saturday, November 24, 2007

Closet Update!

I know, we haven't updated in a long time. We've been busy! The first bit of awesome news is that the closets are 95% DONE! We hired Brandon Cook to mud, tape and finish our drywall and it was the best money we've ever spent! Brandon did an awesome job and we highly recommend his work. So far, we've primed the closets and they look great! All that is left is a coat of paint and some sort of organizational/hanging system.

I am honestly amazed at the transformation and very proud of the work we've done. I pulled together 20 photos of the closets from start to finish and they are represented in the slideshow below. I hope you can enjoy the transformation as much as we have!


3 comments:

Rabit said...

Wow! That is really awesome. I'm glad it's coming together. I really does look impressive.

And I bet you'll be happy when it's all finished. :)

Russ

Rabit said...

Don't know if you've seen this, but Google Maps has Google Streets for the Indianapolis area, now, and they did it after you did your landscaping work! :D I think this link will get you there, but I'm not sure how the BlogSpot comments system handles links, so we'll see...

Justine said...

Russ,

I saw that! Pretty neat, huh? Although I am curious as to how it will look come spring-time. I hope that all the perennials we planted actually come back!